Senior Oracle DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
Experience: 5 - 6 Years
Skills: Oracle Developer Suite, Oracle Fusion Middleware, PL/SQL, Oracle Database, Oracle WebLogic, Oracle Service Bus
Reference Number: UPC200603
We are looking for a talented Senior Oracle Developer to join our team at Upcom on behalf of one of our major clients in the banking sector.
If you are interested, keep on reading!
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent field
- 5+ years’ experience in a similar role
- Oracle expertise including Oracle Developer Suite and Oracle Fusion Middleware
- Very good knowledge of PL/SQL
- Very good knowledge of Oracle Database and SQL
- Excellent knowledge of web design and web programming
- Knowledge of application server management in Oracle WebLogic Oracle Service Bus
- Team spirit
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Develop new applications/modifications using PL/SQL programming with Oracle databases & interfacing applications
- Design and implement applications using Oracle and established standards
- Understand project requirements & develop design specifications
- Analyze and troubleshoot systems in a timely manner
- Develop Oracle reports, database procedures, and Unix shell script
- Modify existing codes to optimize Oracle applications
- Assist in system integration
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.