Senior SQL DeveloperSee all recent Jobs
We are looking for a talented Senior SQL Developer to join our team at Upcom on behalf of one of our major clients.
If you are interested, keep on reading!
- Implemented appropriate isolation levels to follow CRUD operations and maintain data integrity between different transactions being executed parallel on SQL Server.
- Maintained all SQL documents including installation and data conversion Procedures, standard security documents etc.
- Developed TSQL-based and Crystal Reports, optimized query performance.
- Schedule various reports to be generated on predetermined time using SQL server Agent then deliver it to user base on subscriptions.
- Assisted in the application development, debugging, configuration, and optimization from database perspective.
- Migrated SSIS Packages from development server to production server using package configuration.
- Worked on maintenance and Administration of SSIS by creating Jobs, Alerts, SQL Mail Agent, and schedule DTS/SSIS Packages.
- Created different SSIS packages to extract data from Excel and SQL Server connection source to create dimensional model for reporting purposes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in computer science, Engineering or equivalent field
- 3-5 years’ experience in similar role
- Excellent knowledge of SQL
- Very good knowledge of SSIS
- Experience in Microsoft SQL Server’s Analysis Services (SSAS)
- Experience in SQL Server Reporting Services (SSRS)
- Team spirit
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Private insurance
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.