Senior Test Manager & Quality Assurance LeadSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Knowledge and experience with test automation tools and frameworks (i.e., Rational tester, Jmeter, Cucumber etc.) and methodologies typical of projects, such as Agile, use of Jira and DevOps. Generally, deep skills in core testing, technical testing etc.
Reference Number: UPC210107
Greece Full Time
We are looking for a Senior Test Manager & QA Lead who specializes in delivering test services for project/application with a team of test specialists. The role performs tasks to understand Client requirements, prepare test strategy, provides effort and time estimates, identify dependencies, builds technical execution plan and reports status to management and Client. It also directs and works along with team to build optimized test scenarios, develop models and test cases, develop automation, execute test cases, resolve technical issues, manage defect cycle, mentor and enable skills of the team and to provide technical direction to the team. Furthermore, supports delivery team achieve high quality test outcome by applying a structured approach, practices and technical solution. This specialization requires the practitioner to have experience in developing a complete test solution that enables accelerated business outcomes through test optimization, automation & analytics Adopting a model based Test Design approach and accelerating Test automation Driving Testing & Quality Engineering improvements through the application of integrated metrics & measurements. Consistently adopting easily consumable technical test practices that contributed to improved time to market Preparing and guiding team on Quality Plan and overall Quality for the project lifecycle. More than a set of skills, we are looking for someone who is curious, collaborative, great at communicating, highly technical and always willing to learn.
- Detailed knowledge/understanding of Financial Services/Banking testing and manual testing methodology
- Knowledge and experience with test automation tools and frameworks (i.e., Rational tester, Jmeter, Cucumber etc.) and methodologies typical of projects, such as Agile, use of Jira and DevOps. Generally, deep skills in core testing, technical testing etc.
- 7+ years’ experience with test management and test automation tools
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong communication and project management skills
- Greek language is mandatory
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.