SQL Database Administrator (DBA)See all recent Jobs
Upcom Ltd is currently looking for talented and experienced SQL Database Administrator (DBA) to join its team of IT Professionals on behalf of one of its major clients.
- Architect, design, and coordinate installation and configuration of real-time databases.
- Manage and test backup and recovery plans, ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- Develop, implement and maintain in-house documentation for processes, including database feature such for common problem resolution.
- Monitor and optimize SQL Server performance through hardware upgrades, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 4+ years of hands-on SQL Server database support, development and administration responsibilities.
- In-depth understanding/administration of SQL 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016, and demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and upgrading to 2016.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services, BI, or other Data Reporting Products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Private Insurance
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.