SQL Database Administrator (DBA)See all recent Jobs
Upcom Ltd is currently looking for talented and experienced SQL Database Administrator (DBA) to join its team of IT Professionals on behalf of one of its major clients in banking sector.
- Manage/coordinate construction of logical, functional, and physical database and application designs and features, and ensures adherence to project deadlines, specifications, and budget.
- Architect, design, and coordinate installation and configuration of real-time databases.
- Analyze and deploy database change scripts provided by third party vendors and/or internal development staff and executing SQL Queries, stored procedures and other database object using T-SQL.
- Perform application upgrades as delivered by third party vendors and/or internal development staff.
- Manage and test backup and recovery plans, ensuring that storage, archiving, backup and recovery procedures are functioning correctly.
- Develop, implement and maintain in-house documentation for processes, including database feature such for common problem resolution.
- Monitor and optimize SQL Server performance through hardware upgrades, server configuration changes, or index/query changes.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Engineering or a related technical discipline.
- 3+ years of hands-on SQL Server database support, development and administration responsibilities.
- In-depth understanding/administration of SQL 2008, 2012, 2014 and 2016, and demonstrated experience with Microsoft SQL Server 2008R2, 2012, 2014 and upgrading to 2016.
- Experience with SQL Reporting Services, BI, or other Data Reporting Products.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent time management skills, with the ability to prioritize and multi-task, and work under shifting deadlines, in a fast-paced environment.
- Intellectually stimulating work environment
- Continuous personal development and international training opportunities
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.