Windows AdministratorSee all recent Jobs
We are looking to hire a skilled Windows Administrator to manage and maintain Windows system and server network, on behalf of one of our big clients in banking sector. In this role, you will be responsible for installing or upgrading Windows-based systems and servers, managing user access to the servers, and maintaining the security and stability of the network.
To ensure success as a Windows Administrator you should have in-depth knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance, advanced coding skills, and the ability to solve complex IT issues. Ultimately, a top-class Windows Administrator ensures the smooth running of the company’s networking and server systems, while maintaining a high level of security.
Windows Administrator Responsibilities:
- Assessing the stability, security, and scalability of installed Windows systems.
- Discussing system and server upgrades with IT managers.
- Installing or upgrading Windows systems and servers.
- Providing technical support for staff and back-end system users.
- Troubleshooting system and server errors.
- Reviewing system error logs and user-reported errors.
- Monitoring and updating the Windows codebase.
- Managing user access.
- Monitoring system performance.
- Maintaining server architecture security and creating system backups.
Windows Administrator Requirements:
- Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or Computer Science.
- At least 3+ years of proven work experience as a Windows Administrator.
- Detailed knowledge of Windows server setup, deployment, and maintenance.
- Ability to create scripts in Perl, Python, and similar languages.
- Experience with databases, patch management, and networks including LAN and WAN.
- Familiarity with modern operating systems and server platforms.
- Knowledge of network security systems, intrusion detection systems, and data backup.
- Good problem-solving skills.
- Good analytical and communication skills.
- Private insurance
- Competitive remuneration package
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Opportunity to work in a diverse environment with talented colleagues
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.