Windows AdministratorSee all recent Jobs
We are currently looking for a talented Windows Administrator to join our team on behalf of one of our major clients in banking sector.
If you are interested keep on reading!
- Provide support and maintenance to the following environments, but not limited to
- Server hardware
- Microsoft Exchange
- Microsoft Office 365
- Microsoft Remote Desktop Services
- Microsoft Server Operating Systems
- Windows System Update Server (WSUS)
- Camera security devices Telephone systems
- 4+ years of related experience with Microsoft Server 2008/2012/2016 administration and support
- Experience with Active Directory is mandatory
- Experience in PowerShell & C Sharp scripting is mandatory
- Good communication skills both verbal and written
- Excellent troubleshooting skills and good interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to follow established processes on all IT provided services
- Private Insurance
- The opportunity to work in a fast growing and dynamic team on challenging international projects
- Interesting and challenging work within large-scale projects
- International dynamic, fast-paced working environment
- Continuous learning (with the most modern methods), and fast career growth
If this sounds like the perfect fit, Apply Today!
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.