Test ExpertSee all recent Jobs
Skills: Knowledge and experience with test automation tools and frameworks (i.e., Rational tester, Jmeter, Cucumber etc.) and methodologies typical of projects, such as Agile, use of Jira and DevOps
Reference Number: UPC210108
Greece Full Time
Job Description: We are looking for Test expert who designs and executes testing for applications and systems implemented using custom technologies. The member requires to have deep skills in core testing, technical testing and business domain/processes to perform all the levels of testing – functional, system integration, end to end across the application and for user acceptance testing using automation solutions or manually. Moreover, performs tasks to understand business requirements, design optimized test scenarios, plan testing activities, estimate work efforts, create test cases, identify test environment and test data requirements, identify dependencies on external and internal applications, execute test cases using automation solution and manually, report test status, perform defect creation, triage and resolution and analyze the test outcome for continuous improvements using analytical and cognitive techniques and tools. The specialization of this role has good skills in using different testing tools, BDD/TDD and modelling approach of testing, test automation, test accelerators and methods to bring quality and efficiency in test delivery. More than a set of skills, we are looking for someone who is curious, collaborative, great at communicating, highly technical and is always willing to learn.
- Detailed knowledge/understanding of Financial Services/Banking testing and manual testing methodology
- Knowledge and experience with test automation tools and frameworks (i.e., Rational tester, Jmeter, Cucumber etc.) and methodologies typical of projects, such as Agile, use of Jira and DevOps
- 3+ years’ experience in Financial Services/ Banking testing
- BSc in Computer Science or relevant field
- Strong communication and management skills
- Greek language is mandatory
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.