IT SupportSee all recent Jobs
Skills: BSc in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, 2+ years of experience in IT Support, Proven experience in Retail industry (F&B) , English, Military service obligations fulfilled
Reference Number: UPC211103
Greece Full Time
UpcoMinds is a dynamic IT company with 25 years of experience that provides end-to-end web and mobile solutions helping businesses to reinvent themselves in the digital world. Our team’s skills and expertise will ensure the holistic digital transformation of any organization, which will considerably improve both business operations and customer’s experience.
Our goal is to always have our end products and services reflect our deep engineering skills and elegant progressive design aesthetic. We fundamentally believe deeply in developing long term strategic partnerships with our clients by exceeding expectations and maintaining a high level of transparency.
Find out more about us at www.upcominds.com
We are looking for a talented IT Support to join our team of IT professionals on behalf of one of our big clients in IT Sector.
- Responsible for customer-facing activities
- Communication and collaboration with other branches regarding IT problems
- Record of all incidents and alerts into an incident log based on defined standards. Ensure all logs contain clear problem description, resolutions and all activities carried during resolution of the problem
- Serve as liaison between various support groups during system outages, and work with third party vendors or service providers to remediate outage issues
- Demonstrate ability for multitasking, team playing, analytical thinking, prioritizing
- Work with case management tools and monitoring tools
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, System Administration, or a closely related field
- 2+ years of experience in IT Support
- Proven experience in Retail industry ( especially in F&B ) would be considered as an asset
- Good understanding of computer systems, mobile devices and other tech products
- Excellent command of English (both written and spoken)
- Communication & Time Management Skills
- Open to learn
- Military service obligations fulfilled
- Competitive remuneration package
- Private Insurance
- A dynamic challenging environment resulting continuous learning/education/progression
- Ability to work with cutting edge technologies.
- Pleasant working environment
- Ability to expand knowledge and responsibilities
We commit to promote Inclusion & Diversity by creating a working environment where all employees are treated with dignity and respect and where individual differences are valued. We offer equal opportunity in all aspects of employment.
Our recruitment consultants will go through your Curriculum Vitae as soon as possible and get back to you to discuss the opportunity for which you apply. If you don’t hear from us in the coming ten (10) working days, you may consider that you have not been selected for the particular job.
You must sign in to bookmark this listing.